- Kruja Castle.
- Skenderbeg Museum.
- Ottoman Bazaar.
- Rozafa Castle
- Rozafa Fortress Museum
- Shkodra Lake
- Marubi photography Museum
- St. Stephen’s Catholic Cathedral
- Ebu Bekr Mosque
- Promenade of old town
- Mesi Bridge
- A/C private Van.
- Tour Guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities for the driver and guide.
- Lunch (15 euro per person).
- Other things not mentioned above
It is recommended to:
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a light sweater or jacket
- Cap or hat
- Biodegradable Sunblock
- Extra cash
- Snacks and water
The rates vary according to the group size.liberty travel applies the following rates:
- 1 person : 190 euro
- 2 persons: 100 euro per person
- 3 persons : 75 euro person
- 4 persons : 65 euro per person
- 5 persons : 55 euro per person
- 6 persons : 45 euro per person
- 7-13 persons : 40 euro per person
Children 0-3 years: free
Children 3-12 years: 25 euro per child.
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the start date of the excursion.
- less than 48 hours: 50% cancellation fee.
- No Show :100% Cancellation fee.
- This tour is available in English - German - French - Italian - Arabic - Turkish - Russian - Chinese.
- Other languages can be provided upon request
- 85 km from Tirane- Shkodra
- 90 - 100 min drive one way